Thursday, July 18, 2013

Wild Womanhood

UPDATE: Some one is at my office building to fix the AC, and he is my new hero. Seriously, I'm about ready to marry this guy.
As I prepare for some car camping with friends this weekend (which will be so luxurious in my mini van), I can't help but think about Wild Woman philosophies. I am inherently drawn to the aspects of Wild Womanhood, but there are a few things standing in my way of achieving it. For one thing, I am self conscious about my physical body. I exercises it constantly, but there are certain things about it that cannot be changed. My body consciousness is psychological, and irrational, and not my fault. It's not vanity that's my problem, I promise. Once I learn to accept my body and exist outside of it, I will be on my way to Wild Womanhood!
Wild Womanhood is one of those Tao concepts that I love so much, but it essentially means being free to exist as you are simply because you do. Something we all want, and maybe some of us have it, but another concept needs to be set into motion to achieve this state: Harmony. To be truly Wild you need to live in Harmony. One needs to exist Harmoniously with themselves, others, Nature, technology, Past, Present, Future, and all the Chaotic Vibrations. It sounds arduous, but I bet it's not. I think it's one of those great "ah-ha" moment. This path probably doesn't have stepping stones; Wild Womanhood is more like a river than a path. Eventually I'll leap off that waterfall at the end.


Moving River Haiku
 
Shiver in the rush;
flowing regardless of me.
The water is cold. 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment