Friday, July 5, 2013

My Brain Tricked Me

Do you ever dream that you've woken up and started your day? It throws you off, right? Well, today I dreamed that it was the end of a long, full day and I was getting ready for a good night's sleep. And then my alarm rang. Lame! My brain is groggy to say the least.
Seeing as how there's only three people - including myself - in the office today, I am occupying my time with busy work. Papers, editing, reviewing emails, etc. I also have my music playing significantly louder, which is a plus. A big part of my job is planning activities for an up-coming day camp, so I'm off to Outdoor Recreation Textbook Land! Where I finally get some use out of my time spent at SUNY Cortland! Hooray! And here, I will put in another plug for "Coyote's Guide to Connecting with Nature", the best outdoor education resource book I have ever used.
I wonder if I look busy enough?


Daydreaming Haiku
 
Eyes kept on blank page,
this fluorescent world drifts by.
My mind is with birds.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment