Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Story Tellers and Faith Keepers

Since I was little, I've always admired Story Tellers and knew that I wanted to be one. I've been a part of many acting troupes and public speaking clubs throughout my life, and now that I'm coming into my role as an Outdoor Educator, I feel it is time to tie up those ends.
As a Druid(ess), I take it upon myself to play the role of Faith Keeper. Faith Keepers and Story Tellers can be one-and-the-same, and this is the type of person I want to be. Not just religious faith, but faith in Nature. Maybe those are one-and-the-same, as well?
As you know, I have been writing for many years; half my life, in fact. I know how to create stories, but now I want to relate them. If anyone has any resources to help me in my Story Telling journey, I would appreciate the assistance!


Story Teller
 
Weaving the dream-scape
of those things that came to be,
where Then and Now blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment