Monday, August 19, 2013

Round Twenty-Three

Well, I'm done with one event at work, and now I have a week to prepare for the next event. No rest for the wicked or the county employees, I suppose. However, the County Fair is over! Celebrate the small things, I always say!
Unfortunately, there is no coffee in the office this morning. I had to pry open my wallet and get a cup from Dunkin' Donuts. If fancy coffee is the worst thing to happen to me today, though, I will not complain.
Yesterday was my Birthday (woo!), so I have a whole slew of new clothes to make me feel pretty this week. I know it's a feminine stereotype, but wearing new clothes really does make me feel good. I don't put very much stock into my appearance, but I do believe in dressing appropriately. Having said that, I must now say that catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror and seeing that I look nice puts a smile on my face. I don't think it's vain, and I don't care even if it is vain. I am a Leo, after all.


Leo Moon Haiku 
 
Yawning lazily,
single cloud stretching across.
Rise as the Sun sets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment