Monday, August 26, 2013

Busy Bee!

Get ready for an end of the month review! I will be at the State Fair when the month actually ends, so I'm updating live now and loading my blog-canon with some prepared poetry to update while I'm at the Fair.
August, why have you been so full?? Not that I'm complaining, mind you. It just seems that it should still be July, and here we are a week away from September.
It's the Fairs that have eaten up all of my time. First the Wayne County Fair, and now the NY State Fair. Things that aren't necessarily my responsibility are becoming my job because my "supervisor" (I use the term loosely) doesn't want to do them or forgot to do them. It's not that I can't do these things, it's just they way they were put in my lap without warning that gets to me. Oh well.
I am now contributing to a friend's blog. http://magickculture.blogspot.com/. It's a fun project, and hopefully we can make it grow. Scratch that; we are on our way to making it grow into a lovely, informative blog for a wide diversity of people to enjoy!
I seem to have emailed myself at my work email address with a picture of a recent Oracle Card spread of mine. I'm trying to decide why I emaild this to myself. I wrote about this particular spread, but why did I send a picture of it to my work email? Sometimes I baffle myself.
I'm over half way through getting my degree, which is very exciting for me. I will soon be a T.E. Wildlife Manager (for those of you who haven't read the Continued Adventures in Oz, "T.E." stands for "Thoroughly Educated").
Over all, I am prepared for the transition into Fall.

 
End of Summer Haiku 
 
Rain becomes cooler,
sunshine doesn't stay as warm.
The leaves will soon change.

No comments:

Post a Comment