Saturday, June 15, 2013

A Time to be Outside

I love doing everything outside! I studied Outdoor Recreation/Education, and I'm now studying Wildlife Management. I am outdoors-y to the MAX! But what I truly love is the ethereal part of the Wilderness.
We all feel that mystic tug when looking at a beautiful landscape, a sun rise/set, the stars, etc. . . but we need to take more time to appreciate it. There's an activity that I love called "Adopt-A-Tree", and I'm going to ask you to do it now.
Go outside, find a tree, and hug it. Give it a name, describe it, and tell it about yourself. Be sure to talk to your tree every day! Your tree may be shy at first, but give it some time; trees have a way of knowing just what to say.


  To My Tree

The Wheel does not stop,
so I always turn to ash.
 Enduring; smiling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment