Sunday, September 22, 2013

Blue Skies

Overcast Haiku  

 Blue clouds full of rain -
tear-drops slipping onto Earth.
The air does not lie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a long, busy weekend I had! I had to work Saturday and today at an Sportsman's Expo, where almost nobody showed up. It was the first year for the event, though, and most people don't really enjoy this type of weather as much as I do. I did, however, manage to get a lot of studying done. I'm so close to my degree I can almost taste it. It tastes lie knowledge. 
Somebody has a campfire burning and it smells amazing.
Today is the Autumnal Equinox, so happy official Fall! Prepare for the following onslaught of leaf-related, cold weather poetry.
The nights will start getting longer, which always makes me feel more comfortable. I'm not sure why. I love the gray, overcast days, as well. There's just something so wonderful about the dark sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment