Thursday, November 21, 2013

I Feel Languid

Hibernation Haiku

 Listless in Spirit,
restless apathy fills me.
General malaise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just last night I was noting how a lot of Fire Signs that I know seem to be in some sort of funk recently. I boldly claimed that I would not fall victim to this Astrologically inclined ennui, only to awake this morning to find my that mind is jumbled and my body wants to stay in bed.
People will want to immediately blame the weather, either forgetting or not knowing that I enjoy cold, dreary fall/winter days. It maybe that I've succumbed to a sort of empathetic funk - like "oh, all the Fire Signs around me are crashing, guess I'd better get bummed-out." I mean, being a Leo is pretty great and I can usually find - if nothing else - a distraction from bummy moods, but I wonder if something is going on is a Cosmic sense. Or, maybe it has nothing to do with Astrology and I just happen to know a lot of moody people regardless of their Sign?

No comments:

Post a Comment